Our Challenge Policy

This is how you can play:
1. Just upload a newly made project to your online blog or gallery. Then leave a direct link to your project in the link widget at the bottom of the challenge post. One entry per participant. To make your entry count more, follow the guideline below:
a) You can enter any project as long as it meets the challenge requirements and it will count for one entry.
b) If your project includes a Guylou's Inimitability digistamp, it will count for two entries.

If you don’t have a GI image, you can visit Guylou's Inimitability Store to purchase one or get one of the freebies offered.

2. You must also meet all the requirements listed in the challenge post in order to qualify to win.

3. All Challenge entries posted on your blogs must have a link to the challenge post here and credit must be given to Guylou's Inimitability whenever using a GI image on your project.

4. Do not link to a blog post which was created prior to the time frame of the current challenge.

5. We invite you to become a follower. We offer a free digistamp to all new followers. See details here.

6. Most of all... have fun!

Follow by Email

Free digistamp

Become a follower of this blog and receive a free digistamp.
See details HERE.

My work is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
10/22/10

Embellishment Challenge on CDAC

All my life I have been a tomboy! When I was a child, my mom desperately tried to turn me into a girly girl and used to put bows in my hair and dress me in lacy clothes. It was unfortunately a lost cause. She used to sow my clothes and she had a huge chess where she kept all her buttons, a whole lot of them. I used to run my fingers through the buttons and rearrange them by sizes and colours. That was the start of my love affair with buttons.

So in honour of those two childhood memories, I hosting an embellishment challenge on CDAC from October 21st to November 3rd. I have decided to challenge you to embellish your card with bows and buttons. I am offering a free digi for this challenge; you can find all the details at http://priscillastyles.ning.com/profiles/blogs/embellishment-challenge-5
You will need to be a member of CDAC to participate.

One random winner will win 2 digis from my store. I hope you will participate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment